Learn the health benefits of connecting with nature, the importance of environmental stewardship, and sustainable mobility. Discover green spaces close to home along with activities that you can do safely.
In this pre-recorded Webinar, you’ll learn to:
- Gain a better understanding of the health benefits of being outdoors (physical, emotional, mental wellness)
- Promote and help people connect to urban greenspaces / regional parks (close to home)
- Encourage safe outdoor activity ideas you can do close to home
- Gain a better understanding and encourage sustainable mobility for older adults
- Understand how to be a good environmental steward for the sustainability of our city and environment
About the facilitator
Gil (Guillermo) Penalosa, MBA, Ph.D., CSP. Founder and Chair, 8 80 Cities. Ambassador, World Urban Parks. President, Gil Penalosa & Associates. Founder and Advocate, Our Third Act.